Areas of Practice
The law firm of Kazen, Meurer & Perez, L.L.P. represents individuals, institutions and businesses in a wide range of practice areas, including the following:
- Formation of Business Entities, including creation of corporations, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, etc. Our attorneys can advise you about which business entity will best suit your business needs.
- Personnel and employment matters for businesses and employers; including drafting of employment handbooks, employment contracts, arbitration policies and agreements, non-competition agreements, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements; staff training on effective documentation and disciplinary procedures; defending against discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims.
- Litigation, including business and commercial disputes, trucking and transportation accident defense, defense of employment disputes, including responding to EEOC complaints and discrmination or retaliation claims; insurance defense litigation.
- Real estate transactions.
- Probate matters, including drafting of wills, creation of trusts, and litgation of disputes involving will contests.
- Filing of Guardianships for elderly or incapacitated persons.
Complete List of areas of practice:
- Business Organizations and Corporate Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Governmental Entities and Education Law
Nuestros abogados hablan espaňol.